Mountain View Medical Supply

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Crazy Weather!

Yesterday, Colorado flexed its amazing weather muscles for us and we were literally polarized for a moment in time!

We started with a partly cloudy day that lasted until mid-afternoon.

As I headed home at about 3:30, I began my journey with a wall of weather headed my way. Maybe you have seen one of these - they are pretty ominous and you are guaranteed to get wet and worry about potential damage to your car.

Then, the wind hit with gusts up to 45mph, tossing leaves and other debris around, that had quietly gathered over the past several months.

Then came the rain, then snow, and then heavy snow, then rain again.

And as I got closer to the foothills, the clouds parted and showed me a beautiful new layer of snow mingled with the pinetrees on the mountains.

All of this happened during my 30 minute commute.

I have to say, I truly love Colorado! She keeps us on our toes, constantly gives us beautiful things to look at, and makes us appreciate the warm days she bestows upon us at random times.

No comments:

Post a Comment