Mountain View Medical Supply

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Golden Years

Getting older stinks. Everyone but our youth understands that.

Hair disappears only to be found growing in odd places. Joints make the sound of a popular brand of cereal, and start to ache when the weather changes. Glasses need to be purchased, or made stronger and more "versatile" with bi or tri focals. Hearing aids are needed so that larger gatherings are more enjoyable and you dont have to stand there just smiling and nodding.

If you think about it, there are so many products out there that make getting older so much easier. Little tools and gadgets that our grandparents never dreamed of having. They improve the quality of life substantially!

I love hearing about seniors getting out and about and being active and embracing their life, even if it is somewhat modified because they now have to use a walking cane for stability. They have made the choice to not sit and become more immobile!

I intend to fight my age with every gadget I can get my hands on. I want my grandchildren to have to keep up with ME! I want to hear those whispered secrets, and actually be able to see and find them in a game of hide and seek.

There is no shame in needing a little help as we age.

We at Mountain View have a wide variety of Mobility Products. I have decided when the time comes, I'm going to get me a walking cane in Blue Floral because it represents my personality and adds some style!

No comments:

Post a Comment