Mountain View Medical Supply

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FUNNY Back to School Quotes

“But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret.” - Ronald Reagan

Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.” - Gracie Allen

“We all learn by experience but some of us have to go to summer school.” - Peter De Vries

“What’s another word for thesaurus?” - Steven Wright

“Schoolteachers are not fully appreciated by parents until it rains all day Saturday.” - E.C. McKenzie

High School: The mouse race to prepare you for the
rat race.

“I have never let my schooling interfere with my
education.” - Mark Twain

“True Terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

“My education was dismal. I went to a series of schools for mentally disturbed teachers.” - Woody Allen

“In youth we learn; in age we understand.”
- Von Ebner-Eschenbach

“ I touch the future. I teach.” - Christa McAuliffe

“I’m not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.” - Yogi Berra

“In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from the smallest to the tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower?”
- Warren Hutcherson

No comments:

Post a Comment