Mountain View Medical Supply

Friday, July 9, 2010

Are you Hot?

I am hearing through the news and also from friends disbursed throughout the country that a very hot, sticky and miserable heatwave is gripping most of the US.

Funny thing is, I have actually been CHILLY the past couple of days here in Colorado. This is why I love this state! Every season we get a nice repreve from the typical seasonal weather. It was literally in the 60's this week! Our trip to the mountains over the fourth of July weekend netted us a few mornings of 30 degree weather - I could see my breath!

Every winter, we can pretty much count on a few days of 50-60 degree weather right smack in the middle of January or February. Its as if the carefree, be-who-I-want-to-be attitude in Boulder has rubbed off on Mother Nature. (For those of you unfamiliar with Boulder, CO, it is the granola eating, Subaru driving, recycling, organic, hemp and hippie capital of our nation - there is always something that makes you cock your head to the side and go "huh")

No comments:

Post a Comment