Mountain View Medical Supply

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


OUR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY HOURS ARE:

Thursday, November 25th - Closed
Friday, November 26th - Open 9am - 3pm
Saturday, November 27th - Closed

Here is the official list of things I am thankful for:

I am thankful that I am healthy and able bodied. Although my sanity is still in question.







My family and their health. They contribute to my questionable sanity, but I love them dearly!






My job. It affords me creativity (such as this blog). And a paycheck. And insurance. Many of us are going without one or both at this time.











Freedom. Especially as a woman, I try to remember that there are those that fear for their lives on a daily basis because they do not live in a free country, or in a country free from conflict.






Beauty and Love. These two things can be found in the darndest places. Remember to stop, take a moment and enjoy.


Have a wonderful Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment