Mountain View Medical Supply

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kindness of "Strangers"

Late Last week, a coworker came up to me and told me about the sweetest lady who came into our store to get compression stockings. She was having significant pain and very obvious swelling and distortion in her lower legs.
My coworker measured her legs and found her the proper size and compression of stockings. Since this sweet woman was unable to apply the stockings herself, my coworker went into the restroom with her and applied them for her.
During their casual conversation, my coworker inquired as to who the two people were that brought her to our store. As it turns out, the couple happened to be her landlords. My coworker was taken back by this - such kindness from essential "strangers"!
The sweet woman was delighted in the immediate relief she felt in her legs - the stockings worked! This couple took an hour out of their day to help an elderly tenant to live a better life.
My coworker simply said "Its things like this that really make me love what I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment