Mountain View Medical Supply

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bicyclists Beware!

I can just feel myself thawing with the earth now that warmer weather is upon us! And this means longer days and more daylight. This also means that in the great state of Colorado, specifically Boulder county, there are a ton more bicyclists on the road.

And I learned something new yesterday afternoon about bicyclists and their bicycle shorts. As I was sitting at a light waiting for it to turn green, a biker rode up next to me and stopped. We were facing east, which means the sun was shining itself mightily on this mans back and rear end. (Dont say you dont look, because you know you do!)

Anyway, what I learned is that bicycle shorts DO wear out. With the sun at this particular angle and the close proximity of this biker, I was able to clearly see his rear end through his washed-one-too-many-times shorts. Im not kidding.

So, bikers, I advise you to hold your shorts up to a light and verify if new ones need to be purchased before heading out this riding season.

Also, if you crash, we have wound care supplies that will fix you right up! You might even want to create a "road rash kit": Click Here for Wound Care Supplies At GREAT Prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment