Mountain View Medical Supply

Monday, November 28, 2011

Avoiding Holiday Crowds

Yes, I know. December is the busiest month of the year for most people, but its also the month where people gain the most weight (on average 5-8 pounds)!

I don't know about you, but I really dislike crowds. And December is the worst with everybody and their brother at the malls and monster box stores.

I have figured out that if I try and finish my holiday shopping earlier in the season, I can avoid the holiday crowds at the mall AND at the gym. Starting around early November and all through December, the gyms and recreation centers are basically empty. This means that I can use any cardio machine, all of the weights and tracks are at my disposal and the gym-rats are much less intimidating.

Plus, I can indulge in those holiday treats and get through the season without the added bulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment