Mountain View Medical Supply

Friday, April 16, 2010

Things I Love About Friday!

I realized quite a while ago, I needed to work a regular job Monday through Friday with general hours during the day because I LOVE Friday! When I work five days straight and know a few free days are next, it seems to make my work that much more rewarding.

Here are the things I love about Friday, in no particular order:

- Drivers on the road seem to be more friendly and capable of driving effectively.
- Fixing Dinner doesnt seem to be as much of a chore.
- I can stay up and watch a movie (or rather fall asleep watching a movie).
- Spending $5 for a latte at ShmarSmucks doesnt seem too frivolous.
- My teenage kids are more willing to help around the house.
- Grocery shopping is almost fun (but only after 7pm - before that, its a zoo).
- My coworkers are generally in a better and fun mood.
- Our store is busier so the day just flies by!

Feel free to share your favorite things about Friday with us!

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment