Mountain View Medical Supply

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Massage Heaven!

If you are like me, you have several, useless massagers at home, including a husband that gets an "A" for effort, but lacks in accomplishing real relief. (Or they are not available at your beck and call to rub out a knot as needed)

Yesterday, I purchased something that immediately put the sound of choir angels in my head: A Theracane Self Massager

It doesnt seem like much, but whoever engineered this amazing tool deserves a Nobel Prize (if there isnt a category for this particular achievment, they need to CREATE one). Seriously.

I have a back injury from an accident and a stress knot that live next to each other that cause me pain on a regular basis. My chiropractor probably has a new car because of me.

This little gem breaks up the pain party and will probably elicit a postcard from my chiro saying "We miss you and are still here for you".

I love it! Go buy one. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment